Monday, November 29, 2010

Online friends! :D

This time I'm gonna introduce my online friends! Yeah! I met them in Facebook.
We all share the same interest and after I known them, I learned a lot of new things!
Also, many of them are so talented like playing music, photography and making jokes!
Yup! Making jokes is a talent! XD So, here they are!
Prinz! The person that loves cat more than anyone else! He got an amazing sense of humor! His jokes never fail to make me laugh! XD


Meet Kirk Hammet! Not! He's not the real Kirk Hammet from Metallica. But he plays guitar too and he's damn good! He had done many covers and I'm always amazed by them! Oh yeah. You DO NOT want to mess with this guy because he's the god of trolls!


Here's Reza! Nope. Not the girl in this picture. But the person that she's holding. A good writer. His stories/fanfic are awesome! If you like reading, you should read this guy's stories!

Ayato Naoi/Victor(his real name)! All I can say about this guy is he's talented. His drawings are awesome!

Here's Baxcill! Kind person. Really loves Yui. That's why I made this pic for him.


Alton Deo, better known by his nickname, Piggy/Piggeh! This dude is like a psychic and yup, he's a troll too!

Here's Ferris Akiyama. loljk This is Ferris Arrafi Silitonga. A grammar nazi, photographer, troll etc. I learned everything internet-related things from this guy. He's kind but sometimes grumpy. So be careful! XD

Introducing, Dave Setiawan! He's a dude who knows almost everything about guitars and he's very kind!
Patrick Louis Soriano! Azusa Nakano's beloved husband. Used to be our trolling material in the K-ON fanpage. Oh yeah. He also plays the guitar.

Who is this child? He's Sebastian Bayu and he's 16! I know, shocking. This guy is amazing. He only played guitar for a few months, and he's already good! I've watched his covers! His fingers are so damn magical!
Meet Evan! Like most of my other friends, he also likes to play the guitar. A happy go lucky person and loves to shout other people's name. A very friendly person.
This is Mio Akiya----I mean Micah. loljk But she really looks like Mio Akiyama from the anime K-ON. She's very funny. Loves to make weird pictures as her profile picture in Facebook. Never fails to make me laugh.

Last but not least, Ellen or better known by her nickname Akarui! She's very nice and talented. Her drawings are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment